- We require at least 7 days notice prior to the start of class to cancel for a full refund.
- Within 48 hours, we cannot offer a refund or credit. If you need to cancel or switch the date and the 48-hour window has not passed, email us at email@example.com and we can help!
- You may transfer your seat to a friend if you cannot attend. Please send a group email to us and cc your friend who is taking your spot to let us know your plans.
- Full payment for class is due at time of sign up in order to secure your spot in class.
- No shows forfeit any refund or rebook.
- If you accidentally scheduled a workshop and changed your mind, you make cancel without penalty within 24 hours of scheduling if it is at least 7 days before the workshop date.
- If Extraordinary Kits cancel a class that you registered for, you are entitled to either a cash refund or a rebook to a later class.
Hiring us for corporate or team building events
- Please email us for more details. We’d love to hear more from you.
- Ready-made products have up to 1 week (5 business days) lead time before products are shipped to customers.
- Made-to-order (customized) products have up to 2 weeks lead time before products are shipped to customers. After an order is submitted, customer will be contacted to confirm customization details.
- Vegetable-tanned leather is a natural and man-processed material. We recommend applying leather conditioner to our leather products every 2-3 months of use to ensure a long lasting product.
- We intentionally choose to work with USA leather tanneries and suppliers that use sustainable methods and natural materials.
- Our main leather products are made with full-grain vegetable-tanned leather which retains original characteristics of the cow: stretch marks, bug bites, and other imperfections that, in our eyes, are beautiful.
- Vegetable-tanned leather is also known to develop leather patina with use and exposure to sun. Our leathers are expected to darken with use.
- USA tanneries include Horween Leather Co. and Wickett & Craig